Dear Carte Players,
Today is a sad day for all of us. We are deeply sorry to inform you that the Carte services will be closed at 10:00 AM on July 31st. It was a great please working on the game with you, we absolutely enjoyed the time. Unfortunately the current development process doesn’t allow us to continue running this game.
The server, the forum and the website will be closed and you will not be able to login from that point on. The CC Exchange system will also be disabled to avoid anyone spending real money by accident.
Please find the current schedule for the shut-down below:
- CC Exchange will be closed at 10:00 AM, July 17th
- The time period to request a refund of remaining CC is set from 10:00 AM July 17th to 10:00 AM July 31st
- The server and the forum will be closed at 10:00 AM on July 31st
- Refund delivery will take place from August 5th to August 9th
As you can see in the schedule we decided to refund any remaining CC if you wish so. As this is a real money transaction there are several policies that you need to keep in mind:
- The refund can only be granted to players that request it by using our support ticket function.
- We can only refund the CC you have on your account at 10:00 AM, July 31st. If you request a refund and use some of your cash then we will use the latest number.
- We can only refund direct CC, cash used on items or Carte Coins are not included.
GamesCampus provides many different game experiences and we recommend trying some of them. Carte had a lot of potential and we think that you will find a similar feeling and challenge in one of our other games. If you still have some CC left you can always use it there as well.
Last but not least we would like to thank all of your for your patience, for your loyalty and for all the time you spent playing this great game. The entire GamesCampus family regrets this step but under the current circumstances it was the only possible decision.
We wish you all a great time in our other games or, if you find none of them interesting, a great future.
With many thanks and best greetings,
Your Carte teamImportant Information Shutdown of all services DateJune 19, 2013 Views164